-BeatFever- -BeatFever-

Awesome

This is amazing. The sounds and beats fit together perfectly. This melody just wants you to bop your head with it. I'm liking the sounds you use mostly because i haven't heard these sounds before. Anyways, kick-ass song. 10 stars

/A-W/- deadmau5 style /A-W/- deadmau5 style

Not Bad

It's pretty good. The song gives out a mild mood and it has a pretty nice beat. I could listen to this if I just want to chill around or relax. It's a nice tone and I like the sounds and everything about this song. The only thing I would change is over time it sounds a little repetitive with the same beat. Although everything else is very good.Nice song.

- Galacta Knight - - Galacta Knight -

Nice

This is a great remix. This sounds perfect for a boss theme and it gives out a awesome mood. It just gives you the feeling to kick some ass. I love the beat and everything else is just great. Great song. 10 stars

@ndrea - Candy Dance @ndrea - Candy Dance

Nice

This is a nice song. I like the beats and the melody is awesome. I also like the energy going through this. It just wants you to get up and run around. Great song. 10 stars.

When In Space When In Space

Great

This is great. the sound of 8-bit and other notes sound awesome.The beat and tempo sound cool. Also the energy sounds great. But unfortunately, i can't give you a ten only because it's so short. This has so much potential. although it's a good. Great song. 9 stars.

xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix) xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix)

Awesome

This song is great. The mild energy and tempo fits perfectly and I also love how the beat goes. It's so soothing and calm and yet at the same time mild with energy. I could listen to this forever.Awesome song. 10 stars.

{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

Awesome

This song is awesome. I love the bass in this and I love that beat. I also love the great uplifting tone you gave this song. I only wish you could make it longer but that's the only bad thing about this. Awesome song. 9 stars.

~NK~ "Positech" ~NK~ "Positech"

Nice

This is a nice song. I couldn't say its your best but its pretty good.The beat is nice and I like how the melody goes. i also like what you did at1:40. I was hoping it would sound like positive vibe but sense you made it in to it's own song, I can understand. Nice song. 10 stars.

Voltage - [[B4B]Remix] Voltage - [[B4B]Remix]

Great

This remix is great. This gives out so much energy and I like the piano in the begging too. It sounds so much like the original just has a lot of more energy. I like the orginal and this together. Great song. 10 stars.

Beats4Beets responds:

Thanks a lot man,
Im glad your listening to my stuff man xD
And thanks to you, i was the 1000th listener to my own song xD
Beats4Beets

Hands High [B4B] Hands High [B4B]

Awesome

This song is awesome. The song gives out so much energy. I love the piano in this. I also love the electric beats in this and the melody. Everything in this song is great. Awesome song. 10 stars.

Beats4Beets responds:

Hey man, thanks a lot! I love hearing what people think of my stuff.
Im coming out with another song a lot like this.. Maybe even better! I just need to upload it so keep a look out for it!
Thanks again for the review :)
Beats4Beets.